Saturday, June 29, 2013

Midnight Worker sees the light brighter



Midnight worker
Sleepy eyes..dark circles..
Caffeine goes in at a rate 
caffeine disorganizes your mind than drugs..
they experimented on a spider but who really cares
when the evidence of disorganized mind is right here
hard working or smart working or stupidity 
night is night for a reason..ain't it?
Boss is sleeping..colleagues are sleeping..
I am up..why?
I call it passion..but is it me who calls it that? or my mind? 
or is it my brains trying to fool me?
some call me a workholic, some say am jobless
some say i don't have a life and some think am a nerd
but who am I really? 
As far as I know, 
I am fighting my own battle to get through the dark..
see the bright side of life.
nothing comes easy..I am yes a little bit of everything and yet human!
a midnight worker - it is!
1/3 of my life is already over so who really has time to sleep..
world is fast..and I dream big..
So shuush..people...
Midnight worker has bigger dreams..the light at the end of the tunnel for me is brighter than you see..
So i stay up !! Let caffeine disorganize me !!
But I will wake up someday with much peace that I tried hard..
Just to get to the end of the tunnel I dream !!

2 comments: