Sunday, May 4, 2014

Lost soul looking for comfort in a stranger!




Lost in circumstances, I fell in love with you..
Lost in your words, I started loving you..
Lost in your eyes, I started seeing you..
Lost in translation, yet you figured me..
Lost in love, you chose me to be your exception..
Temptation or love, I wouldn't know..I doubt if you would know too..
There were moments we both knew we were wrong..and yet we continued..
I have heard they say you meet people for a reason..
I still wonder why we met!
What are you searching in me? Is it something you are missing? or something you never had?
Am I a temptation or a dream for you?
I am lost in your intepretation, back and forth between commitment and unfaithfulness..
Are you a lost soul too?
Pretending to be happy in all world's measures yet missing the real happiness?
Is that what you are longing for?
Do all drunk nights mean the same it means to me?
Lost soul..are you looking for direction through me..
Or am I living in a dream longing for a love that I never owned?
Lost in your words, I smile at times..
Lost in your reflection, it lights me up all the time..
Lost in your stubborness, I find myself all over again..
Lost in your past, I live my life as I am ..
Comfort is all I feel when I cuddle in your arms..
Home is all I feel when you hug me tight enough..
Loosing you is the end, we both dont want it to be..
But you are bonded for life, so do I see..
Lost is all I can explain, where I am right now..
I wonder if you feel the same, you make me doubt..
Lost in this beautiful thing, you made me believe..That I can still make someone feel special no matter how it is..
Lost in your memories, one day I will survive..
Lost in your dreams, part of your life I will always be..
So, lost soul..Guess this is good bye..
All wonderful memories will always make us smile.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment