Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Passion, it is !


It is just today that I realized what people would call as passion. Personally being very ambitious and passionate about my career, I take work very seriously. And until today, there has never been a day where I have told NO to an opportunity work presented to me. I always said YES!

And what I got today was an opportunity that I was waiting for so long and it just came right in front of me. BUT was so co incidentally falling on the same days as the Base Camp trek.

Guess what I chose?

The Mountain!

I don't know if I would regret it but I had an answer at once. Did I blink later? YES. Did I call people and tell them to tell me that I made the right choice? YES. Did I think of it for the rest of the day? YES.

Well after all I am human !

But I think opportunities will come again.

I will not want to let down the team that has trained so hard and the lovely humans who have helped me with my training, put up with my drama, fought with and finally I don't want to let down myself and my passion.

So I said NO to an amazing opportunity to just go climb a mountain - and freeze in that minus Celsius weather!

I have a story to tell now !! How life changes !

Note: Thank you to all those who heard my ranting and said I made the right choice. You guys are awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment