Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A loser of the battle of love finds the fairy tale !



I lost many times the game of love;
Where sometimes winner of the bigger heart becomes the loser after all..
I wondered plenty of times, what always goes wrong;
Should I be prettier, hotter, sexier?
Should I not give in always?
Should I always compromise my values and give up who I am?
should I care less and do less?
Should I give less to him too?
Never ending thoughts they were, never answered too...
In everyone's eyes:
I was a winner of many things losing the battle of love;
If I was to pick my battle to give all I have, love was the one I'd die;
Everything has a time and place; who'd knew you were waiting for the time?
To come along and light up my world;
and give me the hopes of life..
Everything seems spring to me..Flowers blossom all around;
Laughter and smiles are all I hear, whenever I look around..
Your eyes craving for a touch, another kiss...makes me feel alive..
Whenever unspoken words flow through your eyes..
It amazes me big time..
You have given me hopes for the future...shown me what love is..
Given the freedom to be myself and respect for all I could be..
Your kindness, innocence and maturity have turned my world around..
From sun rise until it sets, the way you care - has never ever changed..
I trust you more to help me be the best of what I could be; 
You always stand there as a proud man of what I am and will be!
You have no boundaries for your love; it makes my heart go wild..
And live for the best of best I have got ;
In many ways I can't define..
Angels and fairy tales were dreams of my childhood and here I live my dream..
In the arms of an angel ;  midst of a long, happy, loving fairy tale !!


5 comments:

  1. I just happen to notice how many "I"s n "me"s in the poem..
    Is love only about giving or taking?

    Nice work dear..keep it up..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has a lot of "I"s and "Me"s because this is about one side of a story and I have no clue what happened or happens on the other side and I cannot talk on behalf of it.

      Thanks.

      Delete
  2. Life has never been the same

    Prayed for Something to smile.. Something to laugh.. Something to live for

    Was drowned in the deepest of thoughts.. Wondered what life is…

    Life has never been the same…. From the day your hand touched mine..

    Blessed with the touch of an angel.. Angels and fairy tales childhood fantasies….

    You came to my life looking for me inside a car park… :)

    Took my world by storm, a storm of love running through the veins of mine..

    Enchanted I am, amidst the warmth of your pure love..

    You are everything I ever wanted.. you are everything I ever longed for…

    On my knees I am, Angel Will you be mine..

    Listen to my heart beat.. its aches for you.. for your love…

    The love that made me live life.. The love that made me go wild..

    Life has never been the same the day your lips touched mine..

    I love the way you love me, the way you take care like a mom take care of her small child..

    I have never felt this special.. feel like I am on top of the world..

    Angel you gave me life, a reason to live.. you gave me everything..

    I am proud to have you , the luckiest man on this universe..

    Life has never been the same.. the day you said you will be mine..

    ReplyDelete