Saturday, November 8, 2014

Stranger with an attitude !




Hey there stranger....
First time I saw you, I hated your guts...
I hated the attitude..
Anger conceived was beyond repair..
Stranger who shared my same number...
Convinced only thing we would only have in common was a number..
Now that you are no more a stranger;
I see beyond what I saw;
I see how blind I was by the circumstances!
We didn't have time; to bond nor realize,
Yes I smile as I write this;
Strangers can be friends in no time.
You were the silver lining in the dark cloud;
that darkened my life.
You are a survivor trying to help me survive;
An angel , a life saver..
It's amazing how strange arms are my heaven now!
Never believed everything happens for the best;
I now believe; it does.
To make us realize that we are worth more, we deserve more;
Life ain't gonna be fair..
Folks..
You too might find heaven in a stranger;
who knows?
So stranger..here's my thank you note..
for bringing me back my armor..
to rise and shine again!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment