Saturday, August 15, 2015

Daddy will you?




Daddy are you going to love me? Are you going to treat my mummy right?
Did you really need me or will you hate me someday caz you didn't want me after all?
Will you call my mummy as if she is an object or will you love her so much that I would learn love from you?
Will you make me feel safe and secure, so I won't look for love from an outside man..
Will you be my hero forever so I will look up to you when I grow?
I don't want to lie to my friends about presents you never gave me..
Will you remember my birthday and make me feel I am special?
Will you be there for us when mummy needs you the most?
Will you help her bring me up? work hard to take us there?
Can you show how to love a woman so I would know what to expect from a man..
Can you take us out? Provide for  me so mummy doesn't have to work too hard?
Will you take care of us when we are not well?
Can you teach me what to be and what not to be...and care about me?
Can I talk about you so proudly?
Will you do what good daddies do?
I don't want to lie to anyone about you..I want to show you proudly...
I want to wait until you get back home..I want to run and hug you tight..
I would want to look up to you when the world makes me lose my way..
Will you show me how to pick right from wrong and good from bad..
Can you tell me if I have picked the right guy when I tell you when I am in love..
Will you defend me if the world fails me? 
Will you protect me from all evil around?
Can I be the princess in your world forever until I find my prince on my own?
Will you promise that you will give me the world, any daughter would wish to have..
One filled with love, care, protection and hope...
Caz I don't want to grow up not knowing what it is like to be loved by you..
I don't want to tell anyone that I don't know the feeling of being loved by you..
It will tear me apart...it will make me look weak...it will drown me in sadness..and no one will even know how I feel..
So....
Daddy will you??

No comments:

Post a Comment