Wednesday, August 5, 2015

In a relationship..

World seems to deceive me;
Guess it's taking me on a ride.
Getting me at the hellos;
Leaving my pride aside.
Don't trust my mind shouts loud;
Go with the flow shouts my heart.

Feels like a chaos in the darkness,
Road never seem to end..
A dark cloud that has eternally longed for,
the silver line - so my heart can mend..
Too many disappearing footsteps,
Too many starts that end !

Hey you! calls the invisible one;
get yourself back on track.
You look lost, he softly whispers;
To which I nodded back.
He says- I have never left you
I know darling, I tell him back..

He knows my sorrows and my pain;
My success and my joy;
He is been there throughout it all;
No matter how insane and coy;
Teach me again the ABCs...
Let the known be all destroyed!

So here I am finally falling in love;
With the only one I trust..
Learning the art of self respect;
Hard way I must..
I love how you stand by me all day;
Protecting all my secret lusts..

How I'd wish I can carve out you as a man
As God created human from dust;
World might seem beautiful for a while;
to hold hands and say we must;
Hey there..my own shadow;
Let my body, heart and soul ERUPT !!



No comments:

Post a Comment