Saturday, May 9, 2015

I am strong in no body’s arms but mine!

 
I am perfect, I said never!
I am worth the struggle and your time, certainly yes!
This is my world, my life and my journey….
I am sometimes lost in this journey trying to find where I belong;
But it never means I am weak on my own.
I have travelled the roads of loneliness, self destruction, self realization , success, love and pain..
Each step has made me stronger by day.
9900+ days I have lived searching for the purpose of my existence;
Not knowing where my life would lead me.
I still search and will search until I am content!
Losing my way never bothered me; neither taking risks;
I will fall but will be back up in no time to continue…
So I am strong in no body’s arms but mine!
I have a vision of reaching my dream;
My dream is what I am in search for now…
Some day when I find it in all these lost tracks of my life;
I will cherish every day I was in pain, tears, loneliness, sorrow, depression and fear;
So, some day when I embrace my precious dream
You will look at me as your long gone dream;
So I continue to lose my way; just to find my tomorrow’s way!
So when you left me alone to lose my way, you may have done me a favor,
You may have given me more reasons to move on…to find on my own..
And when I find my dream, my reality…
I will be in no body’s arms but mine!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment