Saturday, September 20, 2014

Controversial love..........


It is said that love has no color, neither religion nor race...
Love has no age, no status or time....
Some times in a nick of time, you are in love ..with someone..
you never knew...never noticed....never bonded before.....
It is a special feeling and you don't want to let go..
Your heart find reasons......to win the arguments with your mind...
Nothing seems relevant.....all of a sudden....
All you need is a few words to light up...
Just a stare freezes you in and out.....
Slightest touch could make you feel loved.....
When you feel all of this....why would the world question you millions of things?
Why does the age, race, religion, language, status, designations - everything matters...
Why does people stare and ask the question how? why? or when?
Isn't it controversial that all of you are questioning the same teaching of love...
Why would such a love deserve staring?? 
Why would it be given a treatment of abnormality?
You would never know who would make you feel loved....who would make you feel wanted...
That day nothing else will matter......
I may be wrong today but what I feel is right.....
I have heard that you need to follow your heart...
and that it will lead you home.....
stop staring strangers.....you don't live my life to judge me....
or to tell me what is right...
I will follow my heart and it will lead me home..

No comments:

Post a Comment