Monday, September 22, 2014

Gone!




End before the beginning
Death before birth!
Who's ever thought sun will set before it's ever risen..
Your eyes still haunt me with all memories..prompt but strong..
Your smile still do the wonders;
Suddenly it has come to a stop; world doesn't seem to move any more.
Where did all that life go?
Your silent whispers looking in to my eyes have disappeared in the dark..
Emptiness has filled my soul...has taken my space;
I miss the silent whispers..
Will those eyes ever look in to mine?
Will your smile ever be for me?
Will your hand ever look for mine?
Will your lips ever touch mine?
You would never know what I feel.
So for once...
Look in to my eyes..touch my heart...feel me close..
to know what it feels to die alive.
You say you're gone but you're still around..
Every time I hear you..every time you gaze at me..
It tells me to hang on..
caz it says you're not gone...
will never be gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment