Saturday, March 28, 2015

Race with me!



Never ending rush to win; a game that has no end;
Perfection is the end I see; a rule I'm not ready to bend;
People say it is never easy; some say I'll never get there;
Some even say it's a mirage; never was a real game in there;
My self - a believer of circumstances is too stubborn to believe;
The game I played all along; I might have to leave;
Looking for hope everywhere; to know that there might be;
More souls chasing a dream; sharing a dream like me;
God has a way of sending angels; when you have lost your way;
Or if he knows you were about to give up on your ways;
Co incidence - Let me call it; how precious knowing another soul;
Who fights hard a battle that is created on his own;
Connection - Let me call it; what we shared tonight;
heroes are what we are in our own game so tight;
Inspiration - Let me call it; what each word of yours meant;
Never have seen a burning desire in any eye I have met;
Special - is what I call; few hours of words exchanged;
Eagerness to another chance; my heart's been changed;
Reflection - is what I call; everything I saw in your eyes;
Kept wondering what would have really, gone through your mind;
Future - is what I call; the uncertainity ahead of me;
I pray that I choose the good in this and never let myself astray.
I now believe in a battle to win, my own little race;
Role you're gonna play in this race; let your heart embrace!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment