Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Black knights don't come along everyday!

 
 
When you lose sleep; when the hours seem long;
When your heart sings, a brand new song;
When your eyes long and lips await;
Lingering the presence; hoping for a life time;
When hugs and kisses seem heaven on earth
When you long for closeness every day apart;
You might never know; how my heart cherishes;
When you give me the hopes of a lifetime; to be by your side;
Nothing seems impossible while I stand here with you;
Take my hand; guide me through life;
Let me pick you up, if you ever fall;
Be my strength, my breath and my future..
Let me be the one you wake up to;
Life has a reason for everything that happens;
Angels do fall from heaven all of a sudden
Let me be the one you are proud to call yours;
Let our hands entangle for years;
Let’s make this journey a worthy to live;
Just one nod and let’s create the heaven in earth !

No comments:

Post a Comment